Friday, March 17, 2006

May the Road Rise up to Meet You

Getting business out of the way first: Happy St. Patrick's Day! Even Google is celebrating:






Now, the good stuff. It's Friday!! Woohoo - that means tonight, if I can manage it, I can stay up at late as I want to and work on my secret project. I'm making great progress. I have a handful of very encouraging cheerleaders and I'm so stinkin' excited about it!

One of my favorite things about Friday is Illustration Friday. Not just for the weekly inspiration, or for the great artwork generated, but because I stumbled across the most interesting things through other people's blogs.

This morning I found these adorable little handmade stuffed creations, which made me think of my mom & her adorable little teddy bear projects. Check out these sweet little critters:














Not only really interesting little critters, but collage art too. And then looking around the Quiet Companions web site a little, I discover that the artist is in San Diego! And teaches classes! And is affordable! But the next class is April 9th, which is a busy weekend for us. I'll have to wait for the next one. But I'm really excited about this discovery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home