Friday, June 09, 2006

Sweet Auntie Jill

I still haven't quite posted all the details from last weekend. It was just one week ago that Cat, Debbie, Lora, and I were camped out at Cat's getting ready for the big launch party. What a fun time it was - even though it was a tremendous amount of work.

Jill made me this terrific card with the "J" monogram she got earlier in the day & some of my favorite (Basic Grey) paper. She even drew in those little periods of ellipse all on her own. And she included scrabble letters D, A, and H. You know, Bir-DAH. From Bambi. For the next release of images, I think we need to name one of the birds bir-d or bir-dah. Just because.


















Jill also won one of the gift certificates at the party - for guessing correctly that Candace the bird is named after my mother. Believe it or not, this was the better of the 2 photos of us together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Jill said...

LOL!!!! I'm not a bit surprised about the bad pictures. I'm not photogenic AT ALL! At least Scott tried.....LOL!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home