Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I think I'll just have a rest

This morning I had a fitting for my new crown (for the root canal I had last week for the broken tooth I had a few weeks ago). Then I stopped at my favorite coffee shop, Blue Mug.

As I was driving along Center City Parkway towards the freeway, I saw a little cat walk out in the road. I could tell, even from a distance, that it was scared - its tail was puffed up. All the cars stopped to wait for the kitty to finish crossing the street or to run back. But it sat down, and then laid down. Right in the middle of the road. In my lane. So I turned on my hazard lights, got out of my car, walked over to the kitty (who was wearing a collar) and picked it up and put it back on the sidewalk. Then got back in my car and went on my way. So happy that no one ran into me or over the kitty, because it was really foggy this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home