Saturday, March 11, 2006

Guess Who's 2?












I was supposed to be at Cat's Craft Cupboard around 11:00. But I didn't even finish getting my hair done until around 1:30. Then I had to go home & get my things. So I got to Cat's around 2:00. It was dead. Between the Carson show and the awful weather, the shoppers had been sufficiently frightened away. Cat was hanging out with her sister Sue. I joined them until closing time, and did a little shopping too. But I was off the hook for make 'n takes.

A few other people came in while I was there, including Jill with her daughter April & daughter's boyfriend. April was unusually quiet. Jill brought balloons and encouragement, but didn't stay long. And she bought the adorable Stampotique stamp I had been eyeing! But Cat said she was going to order more. I think I'll live. But look how stinkin' cute it was:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OPPS!! Didn't realize that you had your "eye" on it....lol! And, yes, it's STINKIN'CUTE!! Yeah, my little one was quiet. I wonder if it may have been the weather. I took her and Eric home when I left.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home