Thursday, April 20, 2006

Potential Collaboration

Stopped by the Municipal Gallery yesterday to chat with the director, Victoria, and show her my catalog. She was really excited about the collection. She's just bursting with creative energy and does the most amazing mixed media collage paintings. She asked if she could incorporate my stamped images into her art, and of course I would be thrilled for her to do that. And she mentioned that she's been considering designing paper and might be interested in collaborating on some projects. Looking forward to spending some more time with her and hearing about her ideas. She's one of the featured artists at the next show at Distinction. I think that show starts in May.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! If this were paper already, I'd be bugging you to death to find out how to get some... Geez, I'm practically drooling. lol

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Beautiful work!!! I'll be buying some if they become papers!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Gravy! These are so gorgeous! Lovely!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home