Sunday, April 16, 2006

Saturday Night Class: Ribbon Spool Accordion Album

It was a smallish class last night at Cat's Craft Cupboard. Jill, her daughter April, Chris, Cat & me. But we were silly and inappropriate and had a great time. Well, I did anyway. I brought my new stamps along and we incorporated some of them into the project. The projects all turned out great. I love seeing people turn ideas into their own. And, as a bonus, Cat stayed inside during the whole class except for a quick run to The Blue Mug for coffee & cookies. No smoking - she made it through the first week without killing anyone. I think the only casualties were 1 bee (that stung her) and 1 mouse (that wasn't allowed to live inside the store but couldn't survive the elements outside overnight).

Got this great picture of Chris' hands, still in Studio Friday: My Working Hands mode.










April's project:






Jill's project:






Chris' project:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home