Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CHA Day 2: My Mind's Eye

Bohemia is the new line from My Mind's Eye. Once you see the papers, you'll understand that, between my current bird obsession and Cat's paper fetish, it was utter torture to see this paper. Especially given that Cat just invested in their entire existing line of paper - there's no ROOM for more paper right now. So, y'all need to come in and buy a bunch of the new paper and make some room so we can have this new stuff! I so want it, despite the annoying high-pressure sales guy at the booth. It was my favorite new paper at the show.

And speaking of paper and making room at The Cupboard, did you know she still has some Basic Grey Dawson & Sophia paper (retired lines)... and it's on clearance at 50% off right now??? I bought 1/2 of it yesterday. So you better hurry up if you want some, because I might buy the rest the next time I'm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home