Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stamp On In

After our quick stop at Stampology, we got right back on track heading into the city to Stamp On In. Love the store. Rick and Terry were both there. I'm making it a very bad habit to keep them open late. But they were so friendly and there's so much cool stuff at their store.

I picked up some Chicago stamps, a Chatterbox embellishment kit, and I was a piggy and bought all of the little mystery bags they had placed around the store. When I finally got around to opening the bags up (around midnight the next night), we were amazed at all the goodies I scored. Thanks, guys!

We persuaded them to join us for dinner, and even had Terry making the dinner reservations for us. I didn't know at the time, but Terry has amazing taste in food. If he recommends a place to eat, definitely go. We had dinner at a place not far from the store called Sappori Trattoria. Yummy!!!

Left to right in the photo: Rick, Johanna, Terry. Aren't they adorable?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great store and you guys all look GREAT! Rick and Terry are SO cute!!!!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home