Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stampology

Hard to believe it's already been more than a week since Cat and I got back from CHA. I haven't finished unpacking, haven't put away my new goodies, haven't finished looking through my photos, haven't finished blogging. I know I say this over and over, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Day 2 of CHA, we got there first thing in the morning. Cat made a list of must-see stops and put them in order by location. So we spent the day visiting all those booths, collecting catalogs, and absorbing information. By mid-afternoon we were on serious overload and were ready to go do something else.

I had the addresses for several local rubber stamp stores. We knew we wanted to see Stamp On In, but on the way there, I realized we'd be driving right past another of the stores, so we quickly decided we should stop. Who can drive past a stamp store without stopping, really?

It's a lovely store, and the girls that worked there were very friendly. They had lots and lots of amazing card samples throughout the store, and they carry The Cat's Pajamas unmounted! There's a whole display of them near the register. I don't know why I didn't think to take a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home