Sunday, October 08, 2006

Halloween: Altered Mini Take Out Boxes

I saw a similar project in a recent magazine and decided I had to try it for myself! But I have to say - I'm a bit disappointed in the results. I think I tried to incorporate too many disparate elements without success. I would have been better off sticking with a simpler design for Frankenstein. The gravestone box I think could use some flowers along the base or around the handle, but I didn't think of that till just now. It just looks unfinished to me. BUT they were a lot of work, so I'm sharing them, darnit!

Cat's boxes turned out better than mine, and if you run into the same frustrations I did, you might consider taking the take-out box class at Cat's Craft Cupboard on October 12. Click here to see the class samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home