Thursday, January 05, 2006

Whew!

Met with CEO. She's happy with scrapbook so far. Would like to have as much completed as possible by May board meeting. That's gonna be a lot of work! I know how I'll be spending my free time until May I guess. When scrapbook is complete, she wants to have it scanned and bound professionally - for the corporate archive. I hope I get a copy. That would be so cool. She's going to give me some money for supplies. I'm relieved the meeting is over and she's excited about the project.

Stumbled across this guy's dating blog this morning while creating my last post. So funny. Brought back so many crazy memories about online dating. Just madness it was. Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime. In the meantime, you can read about his adventures: http://pghdatingblog.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home