Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: Movies



Thirteen Movies Johanna Loves:

1. The Princess Bride
2. Forget Paris
3. French Kiss
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
5. Amelie
6. Nightmare Before Christmas
7. Mrs. Doubtfire
8. Il Postino
9. Breakfast Club
10. What Dreams May Come
11. Moonstruck
12. I Love You to Death
13. Chicago

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen below. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, and you can leave your link here just below.



Get Thursday Thirteen Code Here

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I totally forgot about some of those movies you listed. Time to hit Blockbuster!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

I saved mine as a draft and forgot to post...:(
fantastic 13!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many of the movies you listed I have also enjoyed....thanks for the reminders...LOL

7:17 PM  
Blogger Traci Anerson said...

Thank you for reminding me of 'The Breakfast Club' and 'Moonstruck'...I remember loving these movies!

6:34 PM  
Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

I love The Princess Bride and What Dreams May Come too!

I never thought I'd like Robin Williams in a movie. Boy did he prove me wrong!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home