Saturday, May 20, 2006

justjohanna Design Team

I'm so excited to announce our new Design Team. It was super-hard to make the final decision, and the original list that I made by myself is not the final group that we ended up with. I loved EVERYONE's entry. If you haven't heard back from me, please be patient. I will be returning your projects with a note and a little gift. I appreciate how hard everyone worked on their entries, and I hope that if you didn't make the team this time, you'll consider applying again at our next call. If you have questions or would like feedback about your entry, please email me, and I'll do my best to offer helpful advice.

The team has already been announced on the Cat's Craft Cupboard and justjohanna web sites, but here's the list again in case you haven't seen it there:

* Ethel Amutan
* Sylvie Baschung
* Jana Eckman-Borem
* Judy Cash
* Michelle Geller
* Jacqueline de Groot
* Mary Baustista Marty
* Debbie Scheunemann
* Claudette Slowik
* Godelieve Tijskens

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWZERS! I'm so EXCITED about being a part of this team!!! I know I've been kind of keeping this to myself....NOT!!!! :-)

Congratulations to everyone selected for the Design Team and I'm looking to working with each of you!!

Congratulations to you Johanna and I wish Just Johanna the MUCHO success!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home