Sunday, May 14, 2006

2nd Saturday & Design Team Update

I know, I know. I've been very absent for the past week. I've been really busy!

We've made our final decision about who will be on the first justjohanna design team. We're soooo excited. We've made some calls, but still have 3 people left to get in touch with, so hang in there. We'll be contacting everyone as soon as we can, and then sharing the information with all of you.

Last night was 2nd Saturday in Escondido. It was a pretty quiet night, with no new shows up. We took the design team entries to the gallery where my husband's studio is, and we had the resident artists help us make the final decisions. It was much much harder than I ever imagined it would be. We had so many great entries, each one unique!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home