Friday, May 05, 2006

Studio Friday: Sounds

This week's topic for Studio Friday, suggested by Gabi, is SOUNDS.

What are the sounds in your studio? Sit quietly and listen. I am sure you'll be surprised at what you hear!

My Studio is pretty quiet while I'm working, since mostly have time to myself at night, when the rest of our household is asleep. The main noise is of my pink plastic Ikea chair rolling across the wood floors. And sometimes of my green chair - I think it used to be a doctor's chair or a dentist's chair - we found it at a yard sale for $5. I love it.












And, when the rest of the house is not asleep, this is the main noise that can be heard in my studio, and pretty much throughout the entire house. My son Jakob, who is nearly 22 months old. And loud.


7 Comments:

Blogger jana said...

oh, the pink chair is fabulous! so great!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Issi said...

Hello :o) wow!! the pink chair I bought for one a girl :o))), keep in touch, Issi

3:57 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Oh yeah...the pink chair is beautious but I bet the green one is comfy.
J is adorable! Loud? Hee-hee!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those chairs rock! Your little guy looks like a doll. I enjoyed reading about your sounds!
a.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Cuter? the pink chair or Jakob? Definately Jakob!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Snap for the pink chair and the son, buts Stevie is he 22 years and not 22 months, Love the green chair looks way more comfy than pinkie!!!! Judy x

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the chairs! And I would never have thought of the noting the noise from my chair. I have stool in my studio. Everytime I turn, it SQUEAKS. Quite annoying actually but none the less, it's becoming a noice I associate with creating!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home