Thursday, May 04, 2006

Official Good News of the Week Post

So, I read this post on 2peas someone started for everyone to post their good news of the week. And that seemed like a terrific idea. So, I decided it would make an excellent blog entry. Here's my good news of the week:

1) My boss called me on Tuesday morning to tell me I'd been nominated for and received a $1,000 spot award for a project I worked on last month.
2) Jake slept all the way through the night the last TWO nights.
3) Jake actually spoke in sentences this morning: "No bed, mommy. I want see Caillou."
4) I was able to successfully index about a dozen stamps last night.
5) Godelieve received the stamps I sent her and has been posting amazing samples on 2peas and Simply Sentiments galleries.
6) I got interviewed for the Centerfold piece in the Sept/Oct 2006 RubberStamp Madness.
7) Cat asked me to paint a mural on her store
8) My husband said it was okay with him if I go to CHA in July
9) I talked to a new manufacturer who can do more of the stamp production work cheaper than my current manufacturer
10) Christine Adolph left a comment on my blog
11) My dad is coming to visit this weekend
12) The apricot tree is has some new fruit on it - so looking forward to it getting ripe in a few weeks. Yum!

So, what's your good news of the week? I want to know about it!

4 Comments:

Blogger flossy-p said...

wow, that's alot of good news. You sound busy - in a good way ;)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

good news? It sounds like your having the best week ever! (have you ever seen that show on VH1?)

Thanks for all your comments...I can't tell you how much I appreciate them...just think, I'll be able to say, "I knew her when she was just starting to become famous..."

4:09 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

13 phobia?
Oh, well then Thursday Thirteen was doomed from the start:)
It was a lot harder than I thought...
I like good news of the week better!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fun stuff!

I have SO MUCH blogging to do. And now I see I want, no, NEED to blog about the good news in my life! There's been a lot and I want to make sure I capture it...otherwise, I might not recognize it in the whirlwind that's been going on around me lately! Thanks for the prompt!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home