Sunday, April 30, 2006

PhotoShop Friday - Lesson 3


Had so much fun with PhotoShop Friday last week that I had to go back for more this week. You can join in the fun too - information is on Jessica Sprague's blog. Friday was a very busy day, since I was traveling, so I didn't have the energy to stay up late like I normally do. So, I'm doing PhotoShop Sunday instead. Jake woke up at 3:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep. This little project was a great way to keep busy without disturbing hubby's sleep.

Today's inspiration piece (Jessica's layout):
















And my page (picture is me), using images from Dover Electronic Clip Art: Old-Fashioned Silhouettes, free background paper and stamp from designer digitals. Fonts are Muriel and Blackout Serif. Frame is my own design & will probably be included in my next release of rubber stamps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

Ohhhhh what a beautiful child ( and Mum) you make rubber stamps, must investigate further! Judy x
ps Thanks for dropping by

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home