Saturday, April 29, 2006

Submissions - RubberStamp Madness

Well, with one success under my belt, how can I not attempt more? I happen to have the most recent issue of RubberStamp Madness because Cat had a card published in that issue (see this entry for details). I'm going to stick with my formula of submitting 2 cards per call. Right now there is a call for Christmas cards and a call for paper dolls. I'm not sure if I'm up to the paper doll one, so I focused on Christmas cards. Can I just tell you how weird it is to be making Christmas cards in April? It's weird.

Anyway, both cards are a mix of my new justjohanna stamps and Rosie's Roadshow stamps. I still need to label them and put it all together for the mail. Here's a little sneak peek:


1 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...

lovin' em' both especially the top one!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home