Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm in the Windy City, but it's not Windy

I arrived in Chicago late this afternoon. Weather is beautiful - just like being in San Diego, but with bigger buildings & no palm trees. I'm here for a one-day project management "boot camp" so I imagine my brain will be very tired at the end of tomorrow. I had a wonderful flight here. I spent the entire time mulling over the images and sentiments in my catalog, and I managed to sketch out ideas for 18 cards. I'll try to remember to post images of my sketches when I get back home so you can see how I like to work when brainstorming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh...that'll be cool to see your sketches! Have fun in Chicago!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just looking over all you have written, wish I knew you where here in chicago.....would have ran up and said hello.....just live outside the limits abt 40 miles from the downtown area. Your bog is so interesting....and your art is wonderful. (A SA member-acelady)

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home