Friday, April 21, 2006

PhotoShop Friday - Lesson 2

Just discovered PhotoShop Friday on Jessica Sprague's blog. Fridays are going to be busy days, what with Studio Friday, Illustration Friday, and now PhotoShop Friday. If I over-commit, that means I will be forced to work faster, right?

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead & skip Lesson 1 on making a PhotoShop brush. Several months ago, I spent a whole weekend trying to figure out how to do it, and was finally able to figure it out. On to Lesson 2.

Today's inspiration piece:


















And my page (picture of Jake was taken today), using an old ditigal kit I found on thedigichick.com ages ago, and can't seem to find it again to link. Sorry!Fonts are 2peas Goofball, Ian Jude, Kunstler Script, and Parchment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw these layouts over at 2peas and loved them. Thanks for the link for the photoshop help. I still haven't figured out how to use the brushes.LOL.

Shirls

2:50 AM  
Blogger kelly rae said...

so fun! i am just now learning photoshop and i'm still quite intimidated by it, but hopefully i'll get the hang of it soon. thanks for the photoshop friday inspiration!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I love how you made the border with the shape you made. It looks great. I love the tutorial and I'm taking a peek at what others have done :)

take care,
Dawn

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, love your LO's. They are divine.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home