Friday, April 21, 2006

Some Kinda Wonderful

This morning I was checking my web site stats (ok, I'm a little obsessed right now, but it should wear off in a few weeks), and I noticed that there a new referring site. Went to check it out and it's a wonderful blog called my kinda wonderful! And the author currently shares my birdie fascination. AND was kind enough to mention our catalog and link to it. Thank you! And look what else she found... this really great album cover by Chris Rice on Pandora . I think she's planning to use it for a scrapbook layout, but it would make a great card too!












She also mentioned Rhonna Farrer's birdie stamps. I believe they are acrylic, but they are just so stinkin' cute, I might have to break down and get them. Look how adorable they are:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home