Friday, April 21, 2006

Rockstar! Oh, wait, that's Rockester...

But the same amount of excitement from me. Another referring site discovered while reviewing my morning site traffic reports. Yippee!

We got a whole entry mentioning our new stamps! AND I discovered that the author runs a 7700 member loop (that's a lot of people!) for scrapbook organization called Scrappers Challenge over on Yahoogroups. I participated in that high energy and inspriring group a few months ago when I was trying to get my craft room clean. If you're looking for some fun challenges, definitely go check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

I love your work Johanna! Thanks for mentioning my group here. I am so glad when I hear the work I do helps others get their memory books further along. I love scrapping and of course organizing so I love helping others do both!
Rockester

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home