Friday, April 21, 2006

More Birdies & Some Paper Flowers!

Look what Benita made me buy! She made me! And so let me pass it along. They are from Oriental Trading Company. I think they look better in Benita's photo than on the web site, but did that stop me from buying? Noooo!

Anyway, just so you can find them easily. Here are the item numbers: 65/65542 & 65/65541.













And since I was there, I also ordered these cute little glass birds:














And these totally adorable fuzzy little chicks! This purchase wasn't my fault either, though. I saw something similar on this blog. I don't know how I ended up there, but I've had it open for several days now on my desktop. So many wonderful things to look at. I guess I need to add her to my imaginary friends, then, so I don't misplace the address.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh cute stuff...love the flowers and adorable little birdies!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drooling over those flowers and the glass chicks are So cute!

Shirls

2:49 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

i have never bought anything from OTC, but those flowers are hot! and i like the little chickies. so cute!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE! LOL about "imaginary friends."

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOO, love the flowers!!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home