Monday, April 24, 2006

My First ATC Ever

I felt like making something tonight but didn't have any ideas for cards. Was catching up on some blog reading instead and Joy has a new ATC posted. So I decided that if I ever want to get my hands on a collection of ATCs, I better start making some! I really want to be collage-y, but it sure is hard for me. My foray into collage here is the postage stamp I included. I really used it to cover up the door of the birdcage because I didn't like how it looked next to the birdie in the cage. Maybe next time I'll be a little braver.

5 Comments:

Blogger madretz said...

I think it's totally adorable!

Hurray for your foray into the world of ATCs.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Issi said...

wow! its lovely, I love it :o)
keep in touch, Issi

2:21 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Oh!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! And your stamps are perfect for ATC's!!!

Thanks for the info on stamp alignment...I kept thinking I could do it without one...Not!

I wanted to try collage and ATC's are small which seemed to be a perfect way to start. Now I'm addicted to ATC's:)
Now I'm trying to make transparent layers...I suppose you have a quick and easy method? You are like the answer woman:)

I want to trade with you...but first I have to make better ones...which means get out the ruler and really try! Doh!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

oh isn't this delightful, i like the words and the stamp, all the datials sit well with one another, wonderful art!

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS ATC!!! I've only done a couple and they were such fun to work with. The teeny tiny size means you can do so much in such a short time.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home