Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh, Poop - A Recurring Theme

Yesterday morning, as we were packing up supplies for our day at Sea World & getting ourselves ready to go, I heard Jakob's little voice from the living room, "Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, yuck!" Just sincerely & plaintively. I peeked in to see what he'd gotten into. He was holding his left hand out in the air as if there were something sticky on it. I got closer and oh, no, oh yuck was right! Coated in sticky semi-dry poop. I changed his diaper, washed & sanitized his hands, and then had to actually use a nail clipper to scrape the poop out from under his fingernails. One of the more disgusting mommy experiences I've had so far.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Oh how funny!! I think poop is a bigger part of our worlds than we all like to think.
My kids are 2 dogs and 2 cats and I am always, always dealing with poop.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Icky! I gotta tell ya, I got lucky never really having to deal with too much poop since I inherited my kids when they were 10 & 5.

Although, now that I have two fur-kids . . .there's a lot more poop. At least they don't pick it up, though

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE!! I mean not something I wanna walk in on, but am sure I will one day.....

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home