Thursday, May 04, 2006

Seen & Heard!

Cards made with justjohanna stamps are popping up on internet galleries. It's super-fun to see all the comments about them as people see them for the first time. I feel like a fly on the wall.

Here are some of the great comments I've seen:

Darling card! Where did you find Justjohanna's stamps? I've been seeing her stuff posted on another site and have been wanting to get my hands on some of her stamps!

VERY pretty...love those new stamps!

Soo cuuute !!! and you used these new stamps with a great way !! love the colouring you added !

I love little cards and these are adorable. I've been eyeing Johanna's stamps and wishing I were good enough to be on her design team.

I think you did a wonderful job with these stamps !! Johanna can be proud of you !!!!!

This card is very beautiful !! I love the tiny heart with stamping. the background is just super !!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy Eliz said...

How exciting!!!!! But completely deserved!!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home