Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday Scribblings #6: Shoes








Oh my! Laini found amazing shoes! I want to have them too! It's a total coincidence that I happened to blog about shoes today, then went to Sunday Scribblings and saw that was the topic of choice. Maybe I'm psychic?

I have been seriously disappoined that Nordstrom will no longer be carrying Irregular Choice shoes. The designs were always so fresh and different. Have to admit that the last 2 pairs I bought were not so comfortable, but I think it was just that particular style (both were the same style) with my particular feet. The first 2 pairs I got were GREAT.

So I've been moping around the women's shoe department for months, hoping they'll bring in something equally funky and unsual. No such luck so far, but at least on this trip, I found some adorable summer sandals, and finally a pair of brown slides I like. I'd been lusting after the Michael Kors slides but they don't fit my foot shape. I found the Coach sandals on my own, and the brilliant salesman found the Cole Haan shoes (ok, maybe not quite "brilliant" - I'm going to skip right past those icky Birkenstock-looking ones he also brought). Loved them both immediately. There was a matching white purse with straw detailing and an applique bumblebee I was sooo tempted to pick up as well. But I managed to resist.


8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love those shoes! How tall are you now??

7:31 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Great shoes!!! If I tried something like that I'd twist my ankle and fall on my face. So envious of you:)

9:05 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Love the shoes! And Nordstrom's shoe department in San Fran is my fave, although I don't get there very often these days.

3:58 AM  
Blogger GreenishLady said...

OOoh. Aren't you the Girl-Girl? I love those wedges. Summer on your feet!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

I do not even like shoes--but those are so beautiful and flowering...I could almost be converted.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

How funny!!! I thought this was your Sunday Scribblings!
Synchronicity!!!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you're speakin' my language. I'm a Michael Kors shoe HOUND! His boots are insane!!! Love your choices. ADORABLE!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh to be so young again...if only to wear those fantastic bumblebee shoes :-)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home