Saturday, April 01, 2006

Studio Friday: Comfort

My first time participating in Studio Friday. Blue Mug is a local coffee shop. Usually Friday nights are my most productive time. My husband usually has some errands to run and picks me up either a white chocolate mocha or a caramelo coffee, and I stay up all night. It's the most quiet & alone time I get all week. Even if I do nothing but put things away, it's time well-spent for my mental well-being. You can't see much of it in this photo, but there's stuff everywhere currently. I haven't been able to have my Friday night time for a couple of weeks, and I've been doing more shopping than creating. Probably next weekend I won't be able to stay up either because my parents will be visiting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

I hear you about needing me time... I am so like that too....
looking forward to visiting your blog often!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

That sounds like a perfect, perfect friday to me! Actually it sounds better than perfect...:D

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO understand ME time.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What FUN! I love quiet time. It's can be SO conducive to creativity! I need some of that! :) ENJOY!

12:20 PM  
Blogger plualum said...

Sounds like a wonderful Friday night tradition! I'm usually too tired to get that inspired on Friday night. LOL. I'll be in San Diego for the first time this weekend. Cool to have stumbled on your blog for the first time tonight. I, too, have been doing a lot of shopping and not so much scrapping. Hoping to change that after I get back from SD next week! Good luck!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

you have very nice work.

8:59 AM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

SO true about needing time. I am a totally night owl as well. Of course coffee helps!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home