Saturday, May 20, 2006

Studio Friday - Contrast

Usually on Friday afternoons, my husband & I check the Studio Friday topic together, then we talk about what we could post. Usually I try to get him to take the photos, since he's the better photographer. This week's topic, contrast, had me stumped at first. I just went back and had another look and noticed that this black & white board was sitting right on my work table. It's the matboard scrap I've been using to stamp off as I'm indexing wood mounts. I'm learning a lot. Printer's ink smells really bad. Printer's ink, thankfully, doesn't stick to my wedding ring. Indexing wood mounts is really hard and I think I will pay someone to do it for me next time. There are some images I'm considering discontinuing because they are so hard to index.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Johanna- happenstance makes for great juxtaposition. Please don't do away with the bunnies, too cute!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

I love it, I wanted to email you about you stamp co, but have not had time yet. I started on years ago, the making of the stamp was so time consuming, the indexing for me was easy because I did it all in the computer. I am so happy/proud of you for your endeavor!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? THIS looks like something that should be framed. I love the repetition of those CUTE stamps!!!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home