Sunday, June 11, 2006

Birdies, and Ribbons & Parties, Oh My!

I still have a few pictures and things to post from the justjohanna launch party last weekend. Can hardly believe that was just a week ago. It was a very busy, very full week. And this week promises to be equally so. I'm only in the office 3 days this week, then off to Philadelphia for a week long conference, sandwiched between 1 weekend with my parents and 1 weekend of traveling back to California.

Anyway, back the the launch party details. Chris came to Cat's Craft Cupboard during the day for the make-n-takes, and she won our first drawing. And then later on, she won another drawing. Part of her goodie pack included a bundle of ribbon in jj colors. She was so sweet and wore the ribbon in her hair to the party. Here's Chris wearing her jj ribbons and eating one of those yummy water ice treats at The Blue Mug. Yum!


















She also brought me this very sweet little birdie gift. What a tweet! I have in on a shelf in my very messy studio. I hope if I ever get a chance to straighten up again that I can find a more prominent place for it. Thank you, Chris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home