Friday, July 14, 2006

Studio Friday: View from Above

This week's Studio Friday theme is "View from Above," suggested by our very own Michelle Geller. How can I not participate?

So, here's a view from above our dining room table, which is now my studio work table. I was standing precariously on the spinny-wheely chair, trying not to drop anything or fall for fear of waking up the rest of the house and for fear of having to explain why I was standing on the spinny-wheely chair against my better judgment.

As you can see, things have become a bit of a mess and I have very little space to work in right now. I have a hard time creating when things get this out of control. I need to tame the disaster in the near future.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Oh, yeah, this looks like a fun place to play!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

it looks like a FABULOUS mess!!! creativity sparks mess. . .so you and me must both be PRETTY CREATIVE! thanks for sharing!

5:00 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

a delightful happy place!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Dena Simoneaux said...

looks like a wonderfully creative place! love it!

Dena :)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous susan said...

I love creative messes and your is wonderful!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

looks like an awesome mess
love all of the stamps going around your space

10:13 AM  
Blogger Anke said...

Reminds me on last year around that time, our living room table looked the same, so eventually my husband made me move my stuff to my desk!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home