Friday, July 14, 2006

Studio Friday: View from Above

This week's Studio Friday theme is "View from Above," suggested by our very own Michelle Geller. How can I not participate?

So, here's a view from above our dining room table, which is now my studio work table. I was standing precariously on the spinny-wheely chair, trying not to drop anything or fall for fear of waking up the rest of the house and for fear of having to explain why I was standing on the spinny-wheely chair against my better judgment.

As you can see, things have become a bit of a mess and I have very little space to work in right now. I have a hard time creating when things get this out of control. I need to tame the disaster in the near future.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Oh, yeah, this looks like a fun place to play!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Laura Williams said...

it looks like a FABULOUS mess!!! creativity sparks mess. . .so you and me must both be PRETTY CREATIVE! thanks for sharing!

5:00 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

a delightful happy place!

5:55 AM  
Blogger ... said...

looks like a wonderfully creative place! love it!

Dena :)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love creative messes and your is wonderful!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

looks like an awesome mess
love all of the stamps going around your space

10:13 AM  
Blogger Anke Martin said...

Reminds me on last year around that time, our living room table looked the same, so eventually my husband made me move my stuff to my desk!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home