Sunday, July 09, 2006

Target $1 Spot

We usually go out to breakfast on Sunday mornings. And then we go to Target afterwards. Whether we go to Original Pancake House or Coco's, there's a Target practically in the same shopping center. I have 3 things I like to look at when we're there: greeting cards, office supplies, and the $1 spot.

Today, the $1 spot is 50% off everything with a black dot. That's pretty much everything in the $1 spot. So I picked up some printed ribbon in bright summer colors and a couple pairs of these light green golf cufflinks. The golfer that comes printed on them can be scraped off with your fingernail. And then you can stamp on the cufflinks with Staz On. I'm going to do some more experimenting later with my alcohol ink pens and see how that works. Pretty cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

these are very clever!

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home