Monday, March 27, 2006

Yeah, I should be sleeping...

But I had 2 cups of coffee this morning at Original Pancake House (the good stuff) and then a soda with lunch. I'm just starting to feel sleepy. In 4.75 hours when my alarm goes off, I'm certain I'll feel sleepy. I may be hitting snooze a time or too. I hope Scott will be forgiving.

Anyway, I just clicked through a few Illustration Fridays (monster this week), and found this fun blog. Of course, I was drawn in because the name of the artist is Johanna. It must be good, then, right? Not only are the images wonderful, the text description are fun, too! Check it out:












He looks friendly enough, but I'm not sure how close I'd want to be to those teeth, if you know what I mean.











Once, I was swimming across a lake at my grandparents house, and I thought that I was about to be eaten by this guy. Things like that can happen when you're in the middle of a lake and something slimy touches your leg. What was that? Can seaweed even be in a lake? Thoughts like that start running through your mind, until you are maybe even thrashing wildly and freaking out your cousins.
... and this fun one from last week's Illustration Friday topic - Feet:













It's sad when your feet turn into wheels. Very, very sad indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy Eliz said...

You picked the exact illos that I was drawn to too!
Do you submit illos for Illustration Friday? I don't think I've seen them.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home