Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blogging Challenge - 10 things I like about myself

Hmmm... I'll have to think about that. In the meantime, here's an update...

Last night, Scott went with his dad to visit his brother in jail. I was asleep when he got home, so haven't gotten any update from him on how it went.

My mother-in-law came over to visit Jake & me after work. She said that the evil daughter-in-law brought the granddaughter over to her work for a visit last week and it was quite a surprise. We talked about what might happen to the baby (now only about 10 months old) if there's a divorce and then the baby interferes with going out and dating. It's really hard to sit back and watch the train wreck.

Today, I got an email from a GARDEN GIRL (from 2peas) asking if she could scraplift my Laughter & Noise layout for the mid-month user inspiration. Not only was it a GG - it was a GG that I really admire - Rhonna Farrer. And she even sent me a second email saying that she really liked my work! Cloud 9. I'm not invisible after all. I think they post the layouts on the 15th, so now I have something fun to hunt for. Yippee. And also now I know about the user inspiration challenges, so I can milk those for ideas as well. La la la la la. I'm cool today.

10 Things I Like About Myself:
1) Creativity
2) Courage
3) Sense of Humor
4) Depth
5) Intelligence
6) Height
7) Boggle Abilities
8) Ability to Learn Quickly
9) Willingness to Take Risks
10) Comfort Level with Being Unconventional

Wow... this is really hard. I'll have to ponder the rest. In the meantime, I'm feeling like an egomaniac, so I think I'll stop and go do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home