Monday, February 27, 2006

Hello, One Size Smaller

Hello, shopping. Hello Boho Chic. We went to the mall yesterday. I was only planning to get a couple of things - a new pair of jeans, a white blouse, a black blazer. But there was new stuff. And everything so fun, and finally things in style that feel so me. I got a black suit, a grey suit, some fun crazy blouses, and 2 new pairs of jeans. And, oh yeah, I'm a size smaller. There's hope. I feel like getting back on the healthy eating band wagon. I want more cute clothes!

Of course, I wouldn't put things together like in the photos, but here you can see some of what I got. I put that poet-sleeve shirt with jeans. And the cut neck t-shirt with a classic black suit. The red shirt with a cropped-jacket gray suit. The lace shirt over a red tank top & under something, like a jean jacket or maybe a suit jacket or maybe a long sweater - don't want to take the look too Victorian, though.





1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

New clothing? And a size smaller? Yahoo for you! I do hope you found something to go with those wacky shoes I love so much!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home