Monday, February 20, 2006

Illustration Friday 02.17.2006: Song

Stamps by Rosie's Roadshow.


















Went to dinner with Cat & Mike last night (sounds like a cartoon, doesn't it?) at Chili's. Yum! Jake went to his grandparents' house. So fun to do grown-up stuff for a change. I think we're going to try to make a habit of it. We need to snap out of this baby-having-induced seclusion and doldrums. Or maybe it's just me. Scott always has the desire to go out, to be with people. Me, I'm practically a hermit. Finally feeling like I'm regaining some equilibrium, some balance in my life. Not quite there yet, but getting there. So hard for me to be pulled in 2 directions mentally. At work, it's everything practical. And home, I just have no practical anything left and it's all whimsy. But really, work is just work - I need to go there & get it done, rather than trying to infuse it with creativity. And home could use a little more practicality.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

i love it

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great illo, you did a nice job!
andrea

4:42 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Love the little crow with the (Mardi Gras ? ) jester hat. The old radio and big sky is great too!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

I'm just now catching up with my blog viewing... This is so wonderful - absolutely love it!!!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home