Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nyah nyah - I got new Distress Inks!

Stopped by Cat's Craft Cupboard last night to get the new Distress Inks (yeah, all of 'em, yeah, I'm spoiled). And to get paper for my Sew Much Love class on Saturday. And picked up 2 stamps from Paper Inspirations that I think will be good for another class I've been designing.











We settled on an accordion album made from a ribbon spool for my March class, though the web site hasn't been updated yet. I settled on which paper to use, made the covers and closure last night. Then this morning had a little inspiration for how to decorate. It will be a birthday-theme project in keeping with the store anniversary & birthday bash theme.

What I didn't do yesterday that I meant to: vote on Cat's Craft Cupboard challenges (just when I'm getting ready to do that each time, something happens). And I didn't talk to Cat about make 'n takes for anniversary day. I'm thinking birthday cards with cats on them. There's a new kitty from Pink Cat Studio. And a couple new cats from The Cat's Pajamas.











And in other news, we might be virtually going to the Oscars. MOPA is having a red carpet event fundraiser. Sounds fun and it's on my husband's birthday. I told him to go ahead and buy the tickets. Now, I just have to figure out where I can get a decent dress in my size. Bummer that I didn't work harder at that diet thing. Time to get back on that kick I think!

So, speaking of Scott, the paper is going to do an article on stay-at-home dads and wants to interview him again. Very cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! I got "some" of the Distressed Inks, but I was there before you!
Isn't that Cat a cutie, the one with her hat over one eye? I can't wait to see what you are going to do with the new classes. Inspire me!!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home