Friday, February 03, 2006

l'artiste

My husband Scott is doing meet-the-artist day at a local gallery. The owner has become such a good friend over the past year. Should be a good day. Here's the ad for the event:


















Next Sunday, Scott will hang his new show (his first solo show) at Blue Mug coffee shop. He's really excited about this one. And I am too. He even used the ad design I came up with, and we've gotten a lot of positive feedback. Here it is:















And here's the card from the show they hung a couple of days ago. I wish they'd come up with a more innovative design for the cards - they always look like this. And Scott was really annoyed that they spelled it "A Way We Go" rather than "Away We Go." Oh well.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pix you posted. The promo (Insomnia) ROCKS as is that picture of the "meet the photographer". Love it! Wish I could see the show!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pix you posted. The promo (Insomnia) ROCKS as is that picture of the "meet the photographer". Love it! Wish I could see the show!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home