Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Organization Complete!

I’m so excited! I finally finished last night (and I’ve been spending all of my free time cleaning and organizing since the challenge began – I think nearly 2 weeks ago). I even dragged my husband out of bed to come look at my space last night.

For some reason, the last stretch was the most tedious. Just all the little bits and pieces of things that I needed to find a home for, but didn’t have the patience to sort through. I had originally thought I might offload some of my “crap” on eBay, but then decided that it would be a lot less hassle to just donate it to a friend who is a new paper crafter. I told her to just throw away or give away whatever she didn’t want. That way I don’t have to feel guilty about it.

I wanted to post before & after pictures this morning, but my camera was in baby’s room, and I didn’t want to wake him up rooting around for it. I’ll try to post pictures tonight, along with the details of some of my solutions, and how much it cost me in the end. I did finally figure out a solution for my foam stamps… since the document boxes have been nowhere to be found for ages, I used the new organizer trays from the $1 spot and just stacked them up on a bookshelf.

Maybe tonight I will actually get to work on something in my new clean space. Yippee!

Here's before:



aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... AFTER!


















In other news, Jake uttered his first 3-syllable word yesterday: hamburger. Not intellgible to the uninitiated, but very clear to those of us who are accustomed to Jake-speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home