Sunday, February 12, 2006

What Designer Are You? (Project Runway)

Woohoo! Claudine is back and she found great stuff on the internet! What did she find? The design collections for Project Runway's last 4 designers, Chloe, Daniel, Santio, and Kara. All 4 of them in the New York Fashion Week so no one would be tipped off as to the final three. Click here to see their collections! Use the "more collections" pull down at the top of the page to see the others'.

I went right away and looked at the collections. Forget this anticipation stuff - I want to know who wins - right now. Argh. Hate waiting. I was completely surprised to discover that I preferred Kara's collection.

AND she found a nifty quiz you can take to see what designer you are most similar to. I took the quiz after and I'm most like Kara. Weird.

HASH(0x8c91ac4)

You are Kara:
You're an underdog. You manage to stay in the game by remaining quiet and going un-noticed. Slow and steady wins the race for you, but if someone tries to screw you over, you'll snip their pee-pee off.

Which Project Runway 2 Designer Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home