Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sew Much Love

Had my "Sew Much Love" class at Cat's Craft Cupboard last night. 1 student couldn't make it, so I'll have a little more work to make the class kit usable for her. But I like this new plan that for cancelled classes or for students that can't make it, we're doing take-home kits. Everyone made a fuss over the instructions I put together. If you click on the "Sew Much Love" link, it will take you to view the cards. From there, you can click on instructions for the individual cards, including the bonus ideas. If you'd like me to email you the instructions (a Word document), just email me and let me know. We also did something new - a trivia game for little prizes. Last night's prizes were little packs of fibers/ribbon, extra fabric from the project, and 2 bonus cards I'd made with scraps from the project. Here are the bonus cards:















Also, I brought my in-progress project for my March class to give the group a sneak preview (and to help Cat's come up with a description). Here's the cover:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo... you're cards are beautiful! Wish I lived closer so I could take one of your classes. Great job ~Pam

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home