Sunday, June 25, 2006

Boggle Boggle Boggle!

Boggle is my favorite game. Ever. We used to play together as a family all the time. But mostly no one wants to play with me anymore. No matter how jetlagged or tired or distracted I am. My mom humored me with a few rounds one night. But no other takers - even when I offered to play me against all of them as a team. Sigh.

At the bottom of the Boggle score sheet, you can see me struggling to figure out how to draw a reindeer. And you can see Scott's frustration with my "does it look like a reindeer yet?" questions - because he drew in a pickup truck and a shotgun exploding toward my "reindeer" heads.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

hehe funny pics. love the humor. btw, I think the reindeer are coming along great. love the curly antlers.

I, too, love Boggle, but haven't played in ages.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gasp! I LOVE Boggle too! I have a hand held that goes with me pretty much everywhere...and I mean EVERYWHERE, if you get my drift! So fun to your sketches!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ding dong...me again....let me just finish my thought there....

So fun to SEE your sketches! :-)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home