Monday, June 26, 2006

Broke, Mommy Car

So, Saturday afternoon, on my way home from picking up my new Twinkling H2Os, I was sitting at a red light, idling. And my car turned off. And it made a terrible noise. And I was just so surprised - this is my 3rd BMW and I've not ever had problems with anything other than the automatic window mechanisms. So I turned the car back on, and it stayed on for a few seconds, made a terrible grinding noise, then a squeak, and then off again. I nursed it through the intersection when the light changed and called Scott. Luckily I was only 1/2 mile from home, and the dealership was still open. So Scott took me home, then went back to wait with my car for the tow truck. Then he came back to pick me and Jake up on the way to the dealer. When my car arrived on the flat bed, Jake announced, "Broke, Mommy car! Broke!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home