Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sandwich Starfish Rescue Society

Scott & Mom got up at the crack of dawn and went back to the beach by Sam's Seafood. Scott walked all the way to the pier and took lots of fantastic pictures of the sunrise. Mom started the Sandwich (as in Sandwich, Massachusetts - the little town on the Cape where we're staying) Starfish Rescue Society... finding starfish that had been stranded on the beach as the tide receded and gently moving them back into the ocean with a seashell.

ETA: Ha! Y'all are too quick for me. I was just posting the skeleton of what I wanted to write about later - I always forget that there's an audience! Updated with details.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An admirable deed that, I'm sure, the starfish appreciate. But how does "sandwich" fit into this?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Yeah, I was wondering about the sandwich, too.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Oh I think I get it. They are in Sandwich, so they are Sandwich starfish, right, Johanna?

I want to be in the big water today.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home