Friday, January 13, 2006

Silent Blogger

Well, I've only told 2 people that this blog even exists, so I think I'm currently treating it more like a diary. I like the idea of an online diary - that I can update from anywhere, never worry about running out of paper or ink, can't lose - but not sure I like the idea of feeling like I should censor myself (because of the audience of people I know, because it's public)...

So I'm not on the list of people who might get "tagged" for silly blog activities. But I'm going to play anyway...

*Four jobs you have had in your life
1. Systems Analyst @ Biotech Company
2. Producer @ Video Game Company
3. Project Manager @ Web Development Company
4. 401k Manager @ Trust Company

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
I don't really like to watch movies more than once. Here are some I might tolerate:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany
2. I Love You to Death
3. Forget Paris
4. French Kiss

4 Places You Have Lived
1. San Diego, CA
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Wilmington, DE
4. Bridgeton, NJ

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
1. Craft Corner Death Match
2. House
3. World's Strongest Man
4. America's Next Top Model

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
I love vacations. This list could be a lot longer.
1. London, England
2. Istanbul, Turkey
3. Paris, France
4. Germany (all along the Rhine River)

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. www.twopeansinabucket.com
2. www.self-addressed.com
3. www.google.com
4. www.blogspot.com

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
1. gnocchi
2. fresh figs
3. oranges
4. oreos

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
I'm at work, so there's the perspective.
1. At home (at my house)
2. At home (at my parents' house)
3. On vacation anywhere fabulous
4. In Delaware with Marwa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer S. said...

On vacation anywhere fabulous - I like that answer :)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home